Friday, April 1, 2011

A decision made...

To my (likely few) followers!
It's become clear to me that there is still much to be learned in the ways of writing novels and the publication system(s)... Although I've been writing for many years, I must NOT get ahead of myself and become full of pride that everyone laughs at behind my back!
While my ideas may be unique, there is still more to accomplish before I can publish a thing. So, thus, publishing any novels of mine right now is entire out of the question. I will continue to write, of course! I just won't publish anything until I'm confident with my skill level.
As I continue to look deeper into the laws of writing and keep my skills rising high as well, I hope to accomplish many things. If you have any suggestions for good books on writing (description, action and character development especially), feel free to comment and tell me!
Any other tips would be nice as well, too, so don't hold back!
I'm going to keep writing and writing and have fun while I'm at it. And one day, I just might actually publish something, but not today. :)

As for Script Frenzy, today marks the first day! My goal is a measly 150 words, but I plan to exceed it. I wrote 11 pages today. Hope all of you script and novel writers are doing great out there!

Until next time... Ta-ta!
Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment