Monday, March 21, 2011

LIRIN BAHONAN: RISING RAGE!

Too much enthusiasm! Just yesterday I finished putting all of the characters into my yWriter project...
And now that Lirin's history is pretty much done altering itself drastically in my head...
And now that I have plenty of good music to listen to...
And since yWriter makes revision and editing tidy and easy...
The Lirin Bahonan series is going to make a grand return!
Err... Sort of. Of course I know what I'm talking about, but do you? Probably half the stuff I say on my blog doesn't make a speck of sense to you, but, ah, whatever. Once I actually get a novel published, maybe at least 10% more will make sense.
That aside.
Lirin Bahonan: Rising Rage (abbreviated to LB:RR) is going to be rewritten. Same for Legends of Tanakosk, War of the Mask, whatever the Tacian one was called, and, of course, two more after that...
The fifth one, the one after the Tacian one, is going to kind of dark, where Lirin has to go track down his daughter Lexi and also sort out some super big messes he's gotten himself into.
The sixth one, possibly the last, has a surprising twist to it... Our heroic Lirin Bahonan is--!
HALT. That's enough! You'll see!
Well, I've got stuff to do today, but I'm going to get writing! And for a reminder to us all...
DON'T DO THE STUFF WOLF DOES! YOU'LL DRIVE YOURSELF NUTS!
As in, make your novel easy to re-write and revise by using a program other than Microsoft Word or Rich Text Document... If it's a long one, that is. I advise yWriter, since I can't shut up about it. :P
Also, if it's a story as complex as Lirin Bahonan (Ah-HEM! *chest swells*), make sure you have plenty of time for everything to kick in before you dive into it.
That said, I'm off.

-Wolf

1 comment:

  1. My blog looks like a little kid's blog or something... But that makes me happy. It's so cheerful. Huhuhuhuh! ^_^
    Um... You could tell I'm a little overly energetic here, right? Good.
    On another subject:
    Lirin Bahonan makes me feel nostalgic...

    Wolf

    ReplyDelete