Saturday, April 23, 2011

ACHOO.

So, today marks the 23rd day of April, the 23rd day of Script Frenzy as well. I've written about 108 pages so far, and I plan to reach 150 by the end of this month, although uncalled for cold symptoms, though fading, seem to try and stand in my way.
Taking it easy today, mostly, but I need to hit 115 pages today, so I'm already a tab bit behind... But I'll catch up in a jiffy, I'm sure!

After the Frenzy, I'll get back to my usual novels...
I might inform you that my personal word count record of all time is 90,000+! It's quite amazing, huh? RIGHT?!
I have a friend who wrote 100,000 words in one month and who KNOWS how they had the time and patience, but perhaps I'll get that good... In time.
That's pretty much all for today, so, until next time, see you!

-Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment