Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Script Frenzy nears it's end...

I have about 125 pages so far and I'm already starting to get rather bored of it since it took a rather boring turn, if you know what I mean. After discovering the plots of a secret agency's universal threats, Lonri's mentor, General Kingston, is now dragging Lonri all over the place to try and track down the main 'secret agent's' that escaped before they arrived on the scene, where many police and military officers had raided the thug's building.
Later, Lonri already managed to track down the especially obnoxious woman in the group who loves to bug him, but he needs to sniff out (in wolf form, of course) her companion, Johnson, and also their crazy boss.
Sure, it's not THAT boring, but I want to get to the point, you know? But I have about 25 more pages to go... Hmm... I'll find weird and interesting filler and edit it later like normal people do.
Anyway, aside from fixing something up that I plan to show to friends, that's pretty much all that's happened. I'm trying to keep you updated every day about my writings, but until after script frenzy, there isn't a whole lot going on.

So, see you!
Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment