Thursday, April 28, 2011

Script Frenzy: Fight to the Finish!!

HOLY COW. My script ended at 140 pages, so I just dropped my word count goal and entered it in. I know that's cheating, but I was getting SO BORED OF IT... Besides, It DID end, genuinely.
It's incredibly cheesy and the ending is really lame, but I'm not that concerned because I will edit it someday, but I don't even want to think about it right now. Ew!
So, I beat my second year of Script Frenzy and I don't REALLY deserve a YAY for skipping out like that, but perhaps I'll find something extra-interesting for next year. This year wasn't a good one for me, I guess. :(
However! You! Reach your page count goal regardless of what obstacles are in your way! It doesn't have to be a perfect masterpiece at first, just edit it later. The goal is to, well, meet your page count goal. Don't cut short of your goal and take claims of a win like I did...
I'm not proud nor ashamed of myself, I'm just like, whatever. XD Just don't follow my example.
So, this was an odd month for me, but best luck to you!
Whew.

Wolf

1 comment: