Sunday, April 24, 2011

Feng Song Re-Write

That's right! Feng Song is such a mess, like I've mentioned several times before, so I'm re-writing it. Really, the situation calls for it. It's that bad.
Given the fact it's 60,000 words of a mad-dash with a bad plot during one month, you can kind of figure out why I'm doing this, right?
It's true; Lirin Bahonan does need to be re-written, since the actual series has yet to be completely written, but that will have to wait... Longer. It's not as bad as Feng Song; it's just outdated and short...
The new plot of Feng Song hasn't really been decided yet; I'm just writing the beginning all over again. I'm getting rid of and adding new characters, but the most interesting and important remain.
This story still has the same storyline aspects; a Chijan (Chinese) girl named Feng Song who lives in an ancient Chinese city that was transported to another world entirely for a mysterious reason. The people there are forbidden to pass the mountains that surround them.
Feng will still meet Kiang Wu, Tao Lang, Akio Kiba, Huli Jing Lin, Hong Lang Zhong and, of course, Long Haiyang/Bing.
Also, I've tackled "The Primal Red" again, too, and I still need to keep writing my script for this month...
So, it's going to be busy again...

Wolf


No comments:

Post a Comment