Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hey, listen up!

I know quite a few people have been viewing my blog, now, so I'd like to state something very important to you all:
I know I might seem like a total whacked-out weirdo with a big ego and too mush enthusiasm and energy, but I don't bite. :D See, EXPRESSION is essential to me when posting, so you can tell what kind of mood I'm in with each post. But, uhhh, I know I'm a little exaggerated and eccentric, I admit... For an example, I'm not really a very serious person, but that's a good thing! Am I right, or am I right?
I type almost exactly the way I talk, so it looks weird on a screen... Also, my description of novels, not the ideas themselves, but the way of describing, is RIDICULOUS! ...As you could probably tell, but get used to it, bro.
So, I just wanted to get that out of my chest. Thanks for all of your support, since even just looking counts. :D

On another note, I'm going to try and figure out how, if possible, I can get a photo album of some sort on Blogger so I can show you all of my latest art.
I'm still working on humans, but I hope my creatures are dazzling nonetheless. :D

Ciao!
Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment