Thursday, September 30, 2010

Whew, I think I'm nearly ready.

That was a lot of work! I copied down several names and authors of book on ancient China. Mainly Beijjing.
Oh, yes, I've decided to use that Feng novel for this years NaNoWriMo novel. It's set as stone, it is!
She also has a last name; Song. The novel will likely be called "Feng Song" if I can't think of anything else.
The plot... it's still up in the air, alas, but I'll work it out.
I just got the NaNoWriMo profile back onto this new computer and I'm planning on using it later on, but now my rear is becoming numb from sitting in this computer chair for so long.
Ah, T.M.I.. Logging off! I've got to practice piano. By the way, I'm doing pretty well and I'm planning on composing some things I've been longing to for... years. If you, too, should like to learn then, we'll see about passing over the music sheets... but not now. I'm not quite there yet. I'm still a beginner...

More gunshots this morning! (Harthun just won't give it a rest, already!)

Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment