Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Post

Allow me to buy up all your time with a long, exaggerated description of just how grand I am.
...
Well, on the second thought, I'd be wasting my own time, so I'll just keep it somewhat short.
I am a 3,000,000-year-old dire wolf with glistening yellow teeth and a hearty smile.
I like to write. LOTS. Fantasy and Sci Fi, but mostly Fantasy.
Sooo.
I am a total freak about my characters. I've created over 150 of them, but I don't normally use them ALL.
I've been writing since I couldn't spell. A long time ago, I created a planet called Crichianadiie (Crich-EE-anna-DIE), where all of the countries and their inhabitants from my novels are. That planet is still in existence to this day, and new places are always being discovered.
Not one animal or human is like those here, on Earth (unless brought there and bred), which you may or may not find crazy and obsessed, but no... it's called imagination. :D
Anyway, before I get carried away, I'm must tell you what novel I'm currently writing!
It's a series, actually. I already have book 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 in mind. The series has a name. Oh, my gosh, a NAME!!!! A name that I might change later.
Here's the list of novel titles in mind in this series:
Series: Lirin Bahonan
Book One: Rising Rage
Book Two: Legends of Tanakosk
Book Three: The War of the Mask
Book Four: The Tacians of Dragon Mountain

... I'm still thinking of the title of book five.
I've written this series twice, but both times, there vision was impossible, so I started over. I'm on my third try, and I have a better idea of what I'm doing.
I just finished chapter two of Rising Rage and I'm writing in chapter three. It's quite a breeze, since I know the first three novels by heart.
I'm never giving up on this!


So, uhhhh... right,  my name is Mary, but you can call me Wolf.
Um... I think that's all for now, that I can think of... if not, I'll tell you tomorrow!

-Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment