Sunday, September 26, 2010

What's new?

I picked "Bamboran Rains" back up again after doing a brief editing session. It's going quite well.
I'm almost back to the point in chapter four of "Lirin Bahonan: Rising Rage" that I previously erased on accident and I'm getting a better idea of what the novel with Feng in it is going to be about. I still don't know if this one or the sequel to the script I wrote is gonna be this year's NaNoWriMo novel... I'm thinking it's going to be the one with Feng in it, though, because the other one is extremely long and I know it pretty much by heart so I can write it anytime.
But I still need to pick back up on "The Dawnwolf"...

*I sure did have a tough time trying to long on today. Blogger was being weird and not recognizing my user name...

Wolf

A note to my best friend: The other day, I heard gunshots. No, really. I thought it was fireworks, but apparently it was gunshots. I think someone was hunting. It was Harthun going after Lirin, think. XD Ouch!

3 comments:

  1. GUNSHOTS!!!!!! OHHH NOOOO!!!!!! Actually we hear them all the time around here...no fireworks though :(

    -Meco_Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, yeah. Never really hear them here. Fireworks are common here.
    It was probably some kind of hunting sport event, I imagine, but sometimes I get a little too carried away with my mind... hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheh, I live around perfect hunting areas for hunting, so pretty much every other day there's a huntin' party the nextdoor neighbor sent off. Due to common hunting, I can't go in the forest unsupervised. It's hunting country because deer live around here. Down in the valley by the pond there's a few deer gathering at sunrise. It's nice here, though. ^_^

    ReplyDelete