Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy *Belated* Fall!

Yeah, well, anyway, I just started that novel with Mr. Shay in it. It's called "Midnight the Wolf-Dog".
Oh, yeah...
I know not many have seen my blog, but can anyone tell me what some good, easy-to-use video-making programs are? Perhaps one where you can add sound files for voice-overs?
I'm going to probably try and master Microsoft Paint for the artwork, but mostly, I need a video-making program that you can add sound files to...
I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to making movies, but, ah, I'll learn if I try...
What about Windows Movie maker, though... I guess I'll have to inspect it thoroughly and take tutorials, perhaps...
A little off topic...
I wanted to try and get good at Blender, but I need this thing called Cobra-something... well, never mind that, then!
Off to work!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment