Monday, April 2, 2012

"The Dawnwolf" Second Edit (Last Half) + Word Of The Day & Character Of The Week

The date has been confirmed! "The Dawnwolf" will be published May 1st!
I have one more month to get this novel done. I'm so relieved that it's going to be finished soon... I'm on the last half of my second edit, my cover image is nearly done, and everything is in place.
After this, I'm going to either jump back into the "Lirin Bahonan" series or I'm going to continue/start writing one of my old/new ones... "ELDENDOR"... "The Primal Blue"... maybe something about the Galwyrns... or, perhaps, my latest addition to the Crichianadiie collection: "Noctivagous", set in the dark country of Jadina. Brand new characters will be starring in this one.
I need to decide which one I'm going to do for NaNoWriMo this year. All the ones I listed haven't been fully developed, so once I settle for one, I'll see to it that it's storyline is completed. And not in the last three days of October, mind you...
Anyway! I'm pretty excited! I want to get my LCCN Assignment so that I can get it into the library catalog. By doing it through CreateSpace, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to request it before or after I submit my work, so I'll look into it. Also, it's not guaranteed that my novel will be accepted, but... I still want to be considered at least.

Word Of The Day:

Noctilucous:
Shining at night.

Character Of The Week:


Mr. Shay:
Mr. Shay is an especially stumpy Miniature Schnauzer who goes around walking on his back legs, wearing a plaid vest and, on his own personal special occasions, a black bowler hat.
He carries many bottles and boxes full of suspicious substances that he apparently finds quite handy in his unknown line of work, along with a small scanner-like thing that has infinite uses and capabilities.
He sneaks around, mainly unseen and unheard, and is unbearably mischievous and troublesome. He is terribly obnoxious, nosy, and is quite the busybody. On top of that, he is invincible, though not without a few peculiar weaknesses.
He originated in an old (and very strange) story (of mine) about a world called Dog Earth where canines ruled instead of humans. He was just a side character who gave advice to the protagonist, but in later time, he took off on his own and began his true story elsewhere.

(*Snicker*)


Wolf


 

No comments:

Post a Comment