Monday, April 9, 2012

7-Day Break! (Day 5): Finally, some progress!

Indeed. I've connected all the dots leading up to the final scenes of my novel, but there's just one problem... Well, two: I still need to figure out how all of this happens. As in, what starts the sequence of events I've already laid out. I have a general idea of what I'm going to do but I have two or three choices to choose from...
That, and how they get past the Dusk Forest again. Still.
That probably didn't a whole lot of sense, so I'll give you the simple version; I'm not done yet, but I'm close. The problem is almost solved.


So! Some progress has been made after all... Even though I've mostly been procrastinating and writing other things... Hee-hee...
But! I've been improving my writing skills in the process. Here's your Word Of The Day:

Exuberance:
Joyful enthusiasm


And the Character Of The Week:

Mr. Shay:
 ...I'm just kidding!!!

Almanzo Woods:
Almanzo is a 16-year-old part-Eldorin elf, part-Fawnui. The Eldorin is dominant in his genes, making him "white" rather than "brown". He has sandy-blonde hair that extends down a little past his ribs and long, pointed ears (like his Eldorin elf father), emerald green eyes (like his Fawnui mother) and somewhat sharp facial features.
He is quite an obnoxious young man, full of sass, sarcasm, rude behavior and little to no regard for others. It takes a great effort to soften his lion-like heart.
He bears an unusual mark on his left hand that grants him various abilities, such as the option to transform into a creature that resembles his heart.
He's the protagonist of the novel "ELDENDOR" (A.K.A "ELDENDOR: The Rise of Dagria").


Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment