Thursday, April 5, 2012

7-Day Break! (Day 1): The Haps

I'm counting today as the first day of my self-appointed and much-needed break. Last night, I write out (by hand) a few plot-direction concepts. That helped a lot, but I still need to work out what happens before those certain events take place. (And also how Albira and the others get back to Kattiro without going through the Dusk Forest again)
I'll also take this time to decide on Luther's new instrument, the renaming of some places, the cover image, and some studying. I'm studying description some more and character emotion; I'm going to take notes like a normal person rather than just reading it over and expecting it to be glued into my mind first thing.
But yes, woe and alas, the release date may very well be put off once again. Could be mid May, late May, or even early June. Early June, I think not, but it depends. No later than that!
Word Of The Day:

Empyrean:
Adj. Belonging to or deriving from heaven.
Noun. 1. Heaven, in particular the highest part of heaven.
           2. The visible heavens; the sky

Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment