Monday, February 27, 2012

3 Days + Word Of The Day & Character Of The Week

Hey, hope you've had enough older posts to keep you busy in my absence! Still with me? Trust me, I won't post if I don't have anything to say.
What I will say is that I start back up with my editing in just 3 days! Since I've been reading a lot of important writing books, I'd say that I'm good and ready to kick things back into action. In these last few days, as well as throughout next month, I'll continue reading. After all, how can I not share it with you?

Here's your Word Of The Day:

Reconciliation:
The reestablishing of cordial relations.


Not to be mistaken with Reconnaissance. (I jest!)

Character Of The Week:


Mr. Shay:
Mr. Shay is an especially stumpy Miniature Schnauzer who goes around walking on his back legs, wearing a plaid vest and, on his own personal special occasions, a black bowler hat.
He carries many bottles and boxes full of suspicious substances that he apparently finds quite handy in his unknown line of work, along with a small scanner-like thing that has infinite uses and capabilities.
He sneaks around, mainly unseen and unheard, and is unbearably mischievous and troublesome. He is terribly obnoxious, nosy, and is quite the busybody. On top of that, he is invincible, though not without a few peculiar weaknesses.
He originated in an old (and very strange) story (of mine) about a world called Dog Earth where canines ruled instead of humans. He was just a side character who gave advice to the protagonist, but in later time, he took off on his own and began his true story elsewhere.

 Lately these days, I'm not entirely convinced that Mr. Shay is just fictional. O_o

Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment