Monday, February 6, 2012

Editing "The Dawnwolf" + Character Of The Week & Word Of The Day

I've basically completed the first edit of "The Dawnwolf". By "basically", I mean I've gone over all the scenes in the project, but I need to go back over the first half again and fix some extra errors before I can call it done.
And then I'll have the second edit... The real deal, I'd imagine, but one of the most satisfying "stages" of editing. I'll cover more description, emotion, action and more, and as stated before, I'll be changing some scenes, taking some out, and putting some in. After this first edit, I really think this story is lacking something... I'm sure I'll find out what it is in due time.

That said, I have your Character Of The Week, as promised!
This week's character is:

Kikki (Kikean, Ancient of Emotion)
Kikki is one of the Ancients who hold power over every element in Planet Crichianadiie. She is one who holds power over Emotion. She resembles something close to a tan-colored squirrel and a fox both, and the maroon aura that glows around her changes color with her own emotions. She's spunky, sassy and quite often bad-tempered, and refuses to be called by her actual name, thus forcing people to call her "Kikki".
In the "Lirin Bahonan" series, she's one of the protagonist's main companions.

And finally, your Word Of The Day:


Reconnaissance 
A preliminary survey to gain information; esp. an exploratory military survey of enemy territory.


Wolf


No comments:

Post a Comment