Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Editing "The Dawnwolf" + Word Of The Day

As I continue the first edit of "The Dawnwolf" from the beginning to the middle, I'm changing the names of my characters as well. I had changed Ven's name to Vern, but I'm going to make him Ven again.
Since this is Tanakosk, in a different world entirely, I'm not concerned about the names being so, for lack of a better word, random.
I'm changing Adolphus' name since it's too unusual and might cause some problems... I have yet to decide what it should be, though...
When I think about it, Adolphus is the only one who needs his name changed. I'd totally have to change everyone's name if they lived on Earth, but since this is my world, it's no big deal.
If I have a specific theme I'm going for, I'll make the names go with to it, whether they be real or made up. Who knows if "Anastasia" could mean something completely different in Evagren than somewhere on Earth? ...Me, that's who! For all you know, the Evarans might even pronounce it differently... >:D
Anyway, that's besides the point. I need to change the Antagonist of "The Dawnwolf"'s name...
Here's your Word Of The Day:

Preposterous:
Contrary to reason or common sense; utterly absurd or ridiculous.

Wolf



No comments:

Post a Comment