Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 30: Editing "The Daw-- *SCREECH*

*crickets*
...Okay, okay, you get it; it's going real well, I'm getting more words, but how about some real news?
This is "Writing Progress", mostly about me, my novels, my world, and characters, but hey! Why can't it be about you, too?
Starting February, I'll start posting some interesting tips and facts at the end of my usual "News" posts!

Also, for those of you who are new to my blog and don't always want to go to the very first post to know who I am and what exactly I'm doing, I'm going to edit my slapped-together "about me" for that. As informative as it is, it's not enough.
Oh, and you can say good-bye to posts entitled "The Latest", or other uninformative things of the sort!
If I want to actually viewers, I've got to post about things that will be worth their while to read, but I don't aim to be famous, mind you!
Sure, that doesn't mean I can't/won't do whatever I want. I'm doing this because I CAN, and I want to.

One more thing; I'm thinking of getting a Facebook soon and making a page for my blog and, when it comes out, "The Dawnwolf"!
So, keep your eyes peeled! If you're a regular reader, I'd be appreciative if you shared my blog with anyone who's interested.
Thanks a lot, bro! Peace out!

Wolf

1 comment: