Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 13: Editing "The Dawnwolf"

13 Days in. 1615 words added. Nearly 5 Chapters finished.
It's safe to say that the first edit, the cleanup, is going pretty good.
However, the second edit is the real deal, like I've said before! It's going to take quite a while, or so I think. for all I know, it could take less time than I think it will.
But, hey! I'll be done by April for sure. No later, but if it goes better than I think it will, it might get done earlier!
There are 13 Chapters in this book, meaning I have only 7 more to go! They get longer and longer as the story goes on... I'll probably divide some of the scenes up, since sometimes I'll accidentally put two scenes in one whole scene.
I'm using yWriter's formatting, by the way, which is extremely convenient for both writing, organizing, and editing. Oh, yes, it makes editing a lot easier!

Anyway, that's my progress so far.
Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment