Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 21: Editing "The Dawnwolf"

Today makes day 21! In all honesty, I've actually got 15 more days until the first edit's done.
I'm going to go back over the first edit again, since I decided to change the main villain's name, and also one of the main circumstances; a viral disease (kind of like an epidemic) instead of a plague.  That would make much more sense, since plagues don't spread like wildfire, but can still be passed on to others in some circumstances, to my knowledge.
Anyway, those are two of my major changes. Actually, in the second edit, there probably won't be that much to redo. I just need to change up the part where Mori meets an old woman (or was it a man? I can't remember anymore! How dreadful!) who knows more than she should. I'm thinking of making them meet Alana instead, because, for reasons I can't tell you, that would also make a lot of sense.
I might make her show up a couple of times beforehand, too, but we'll just have to see about that. 

Say... am I boring you? XD
Trust me, it'll get more interesting once this book's out the door and I get back to my other ones again.
Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment