Sunday, January 1, 2012

Editing for "The Dawnwolf" + The Latest on "LB:WOM"!

So! It's a new year. Today makes day 1/366. My new calendar (which I need to put holes in so I can hang it up. Ugh.) has the dates numbered, which is pretty cool. XD
But anyway! Today also marks day one of the editing of "The Dawnwolf"! It's finally here! WHOOOO!
I'm planning on doing 1-2 scenes per day. 1 if its long and 2 if they're short. I've yet to begin today, but I'll keep you posted on my progress as always.
Not only that, but I've hit 17,000 words on "LB:WOM" (took me long enough) and it's finally moving on the way toward the main storyline!
Currently, Lirin's with a top-ranking spy named Glenna Ravine (haha, cheesy, right? I'll explain myself later, I swear!) who is currently his instructor of espionage.
I've already introduced all of the new, main and not-so-main characters, so I'm ready to launch myself forward completely!
Even as I edit "The Dawnwolf", I'll still be working on this one, so you'll have plenty to read from here on out.
However, if you need tips or have tips on editing/revising novels, then I'm completely open!

Comment, or email me at maryw.hills@yahoo.com.
Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment