Tuesday, October 4, 2011

'Hoy, there!

I haven't posted much these days... but if you're looking for at least some change, keep your eyes peeled for a new blog theme and background! I'm making a new one, and it's a-gonna kick arse.

Lately, I've only been gearing up for NaNoWriMo. I have been writing in "LB:LT", but it's slowed down a bit, so I think I'll take a break from it until I gain some inspiration.
I've also been working on a screenplay script about the Gray World, and the people who dwell within (MC is Bain). Don't ask WHY, I just feel like it...
That's pretty much it, though, aside from the usual, and my life outside of writing.

So! This is the basic cover image for my NaNoWriMo novel, "Midori Ookami". Check it out:

It really is quite simple. I plan to edit it a bit, or get a different image, but this one will do for now.

Until next time, then!
Wolf

6 comments:

  1. Click image for full glory. XD

    -Wolf

    ReplyDelete
  2. What medium is that? Also, though I am chinese...what character is that on your theme? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Medium? Oh, do you mean on my book cover? It's watercolor paint, and the rest of it is obviously computer-done.
    As for the characters on my theme, it's Japanese kanji, which isn't that different from Chinese hanji, I don't think.
    The two of them read "Midori", which means "Green", and "Ookami", which means "Wolf".
    Does that help?

    -Wolf

    ReplyDelete
  4. *slaps self*
    That's also "green wolf" in Chinese...no wonder the characters looked familiar. Generally, many Japanese characters look similar, if not identical, to Chinese ones! I've had some (terrible) experiences with watercolors...care to email me about YOURS?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I thought so. XD Also, Chinese is harder to learn than Japanese, I hear.
    Actually, watercolors are pretty easy for me, but for some reason, they're harder for other people... I've had a few minor epic fails, but it's beet pretty OK for me. XP

    -Wolf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoops, I meant "been". *sigh*

    -Wolf

    ReplyDelete