Thursday, October 6, 2011

LB:LT: The Latest!

So! You undoubtedly saw my sweet new theme, right? Pretty simple, but it's cool enough, I'd say.

With that out of the way, I may as well tell you that I have completely forgotten to update you with the latest in "LB.LT"! I shall commence to tell the short version of the story, but first, you should know that I'm also thinking of changing the series name a little, as well as some of the novel titles, but that'll wait until the series is completed, I think.
Also, I won't be launching into long, spoiler-infested descriptions of my latest novel work anymore. If I'm going to publish, I really shouldn't be tossing all that out there if I want readers. -_-
So, long story short, Lirin succeeds in rescuing Lukamakari, but then Lord Shadowfang makes a major move in his evil plot, and it leaves everyone in a tight spot. Takuna has his own problems to sort out, so he leaves Lirin with full custody and control over of the Golden Chronicle, and it's up to him and his friends to sort out the problems at hand. They go to gather information in Tanakosk, the small, northwestern country, but to no avail, since their last source of information, their only hope, is destroyed when they're unexpected attacked by Time Wraiths.
Lirin manages to stop this from happening, but another problem comes up; the source of their hope loses it's memory, and they have to seek Wakini, the Ancient of Wisdom and Knowledge, in order to recover the memories.
And so! That is what's happening right now.

Oh, and a new character is Luther, an odd young man who claims to be a traveler, and calls Tanakosk his home at the end of the day. He possesses a donkey, and also a banjo, which comes in handy (he came to Lirin and his friend's rescue, and Time Wraiths were warded off by it's music) in many ways. He often uses it to express an emotion in the air, comically.
Luther has long, fair-colored hair, and he is fair-skinned, like most Tannish people. At first glance, Lirin mistook him for a woman. XD

And that's the latest! Until next time, with little to no spoilers!

Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment