Friday, October 14, 2011

Midori Ookami: The Characters

Yes, well, I admit I completely copied my friend's idea of posting information/descriptions about/for my NaNoWriMo characters, since I realized that I HADN'T. And that's not good. How am I supposed to keep your attention if you don't know who my characters are this November? Yeahhhhh! So, we have...:

Midori: The protagonist of the story. Midori is courageous, bold, and has an outgoing personality. He detests drama and doesn't sweat the small or big stuff. He also dislikes being praised and thanked profusely, and can become easily embarrassed, or in other cases, if he's being scolded, he's easily ashamed.
Midori is a green wolf, and he bears a weapon known as the Golden Mirror of Takamagahara.

Taiyou: The deuteragonist of the story. Taiyou is Midori's fairy companion, and also a great, loyal messenger of the sun goddess, Amaterasu. She's bit bossy and is easily angered, but is normally cheerful and optimistic.

Kurayami: The antagonist of the story. Kurayami is the master of the Yami Plain, and also the most dreaded creature in all of Nippon. She's often cranky and snappish, and is prone to terrible tantrums, but she is also very beautiful, devious, and deceitful.
She bears a weapon known as the Broken Sun Annihilator.

Yoru: The "sub-villain" of the story.  He is portrayed as the primary antagonist, but really isn't. Yoru is fierce yet serious, but is full of a bitter sorrow deep inside that he dares not show. He has many secrets to hide as well, especially from his Master.
He bears a weapon known as the Fangs of a Fallen Beast.

Akai: A primary supporting character in the story. Akai is Akane's father, and he is grumpy and often made cross, and despite the fact he can be very ferocious and angry at times, not to mention blunt as well as rude,  he has a kind and protective side to him.
He bears a weapon known as the Beads of the Sun.

Akane: A primary supporting character in the story. Akane is Akai's daughter, and she has a giddy and upbeat personality and is easily excited, but can be very aggressive and even emotional at times.
Akai's weapon is later passed on to Akane.

Tsuki: A primary supporting character in this story. Tsuki is Akane's fairy companion, and he is quiet, even a bit peevish and unfriendly. He doesn't talk much, and (like Yoru) has many secrets.

((I'll post information about the items and some of the locations in this story later on.))

Oh, and I'm aware of their somewhat typical names, if you know what I mean. They're wolves. Get over it. XD

Wolf

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah, and these are only some of the most important characters. They're mostly wolves, but there ARE humans in this story!
    Midori, Taiyou, Yoru, Akai and Akane are all displayed on my current blog theme. Can you figure out who's who?

    -Wolf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, and I may change the weapons a bit. I'm starting to wonder if they're cutting it too close to the source of my inspiration...
    I'll figure something out before I send it anywhere. XD

    -Wolf

    ReplyDelete