Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's Finished!

"Lirin Bahonan: Rising Rage" is finished! It's 72,905 words right now, and all that's left to do is to edit and revise it and I can move on to the next book in the series, "Lirin Bahonan: Legends of Tanakosk"!
Stay tuned and I'll keep you updated with the latest in editing and revising so you can see what I changed and what I will change, and how far I've gotten. I'm planning on abandoning the manuscript until after NaNoWriMo, or until after I've finished editing and revising my NaNoWriMo novel itself. We'll see.
Later on, I'll also tell you more about this second book, but I won't begin writing it for awhile.

...Whew. Want to know why I didn't tell you anything that happened after the Ghost Ship? Well, it's ultimate spoilers. ULTIMATE. Trust me.

Wolf



2 comments: