Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day to all!
Now, I'm not here to complain about how much work I have to do, Because it really isn't all THAT much compared to some writers, or just people in general. I just need to keep track of all of it... In a list or something, and give all of the novels statuses so that I know what I'm doing.
Obviously, "Bambora Rains" will not be published this spring, so you'll just have to wait.
My main priorities are "ELDENDOR: The Rise of Dagria", "Feng Song" and "Bamboran Rains".
So, that's that. I've been mainly repeating myself lately...
Anyway, I'm going back to writing "ELDENDOR: The Rise of Dagria", now! (Jeez, I need an abbreviation or something. I'm starting to look like a fool. How about "E:ROD"?)

Ta ta!
Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment