Thursday, February 17, 2011

Finally, some news!

So, now I have a poll set up for which novel of mine you look forward to reading the most. Sounds kind of narcissistic, I know, but it will help me out a bit! Also, don't worry; I'm gonna post summaries of each and every for-sure novel I'm going to write at some point. Not all at once, though.
Also, I'm getting a paper ready with all the information in Feng Song I need; the characters, major and minor, the locations, the important items, the new plot that will actually last for 60,000 words this time, and a step-by-step scene description to help me along the way.
There will also be some important (and fictional) history written in this document as well. So, instead of Bamboran Rains, Feng Song might possibly be first to hit the publication system... And if the manuscript is returned, well, I'll just try harder!
 Finally, here's a basic summary of that nameless novel about the Ancients. It's got a little more of a twist to it, if that's correct! Taken from a previously written note to myself and friends:

A currently nameless novel!!
Like a few of my other novels, I've had this idea for some time. It's where creatures known as Ancients, the sacred embodiments of certain important things in their world, have to bring order and peace to their world when the Ancient Raxron, the Embodiment of Death and Darkness, turns his back on them and tries to become ruler himself.
The protagonist of this story is the Ancient Takuna, the Embodiment of Time and Light. As the alpha Ancient, it's mainly up to him to confront Raxron, but Raxron has the upper hand on Takuna and is slowly taking his life away throughout the story.
As Takuna struggles to fight to the finish, his conditions, and the flow of time and filter of all light as well, begin to make a turn for the worst...
Will Takuna be able to press on and turn Raxron away from the evil he's seen in the hearts of men? Or will Takuna fall into the claws of death, allowing everything fall apart?

...So! From reading that summary, can anyone help me think up a title? It'd really help!

Wolf



No comments:

Post a Comment