Saturday, January 29, 2011

"WHERE IS HE?!"

"I KNOW YOU'RE TIRED OF LOOKING BUT YOU MUST NOT STOP. I ASSUME HE IS PROBABLY FOLLOWING US RIGHT NOW."

...

Right, so you're probably wondering WHERE Dagria is. The picture, I mean. You see, I already drew it several days ago, but I have yet to scan it onto the computer.
Actually, I'm not entirely sure I'm going to, because I kind of want to redraw it. :P


Anyway, that aside, I haven't written in this novel in awhile, as I am busy with drills and the like, but soon, I will get to work on that AND "Bamboran Rains"!
"Bamboran Rains" was delayed due to the insane game of musical computers, but now that I've settled on a sane one, it's time to tackle it once more. Why, I've barely gotten into it! Dannon only recently met Saja.
At the present I am likely boring you to tears, but things will liven up sooner or later.
Before I sign out, I have one last thing to say...

I JUST LOST THE GAME!

And so did you. On that note, I'm off.

Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment