Sunday, January 30, 2011

Feng Song will rise again!

After falling into a terrible pit of destruction during the NaNoWriMo month, Feng Song will rise again with full glory this time. I just finished looking up crucial information for the story (I can thank Wikipedia for that) and I think it will go quite nicely.
But I have Bamboran Rains and ELDENDOR: The Rise of Dagria to attend to... Not to mention Lirin Bahonan (all five books!) is patiently waiting behind that.
Since Feng Song is complete (sort of), I will attend to it first. However, before I do that, I will make a document containing all of the characters and the new plot, then I hop to it.
...Actually, I could probably do that using yWriter, which is THE writing program, in my opinion. It's very organized. You can post characters, item, locations, notes, chapters which contain individual scenes and also, at the bottom of the main window, there is your total word count, including how many words you wrote that day. At the bottom of the scene window, it shows how many words the scene contains. I highly recommend it; it makes revision a million times easier! It's free, anyway.
If you're interested, here's the download page. The site is safe as far as I know: http://www.spacejock.com/yWriter.html

Until next time!
Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment