Friday, October 8, 2010

Planet Crichianadiie's 3011th birthday!

Is today! Or tomorrow! Can't remember!
It's odd that the inhabitants of Crichianadiie would actually keep track of the date that their planet was made, but the Ancient of Time would likely know, so he probably told someone, and it spread from there.
Thinking it over... Crichianadiie is pretty young!
But, as you know, I'm, like, WAY older than this planet. Like, $999,996,989 years older!
... Uh, what's that you say? The dollar sign? What dollar sign? No, I wasn't thinking about how much money I could sell this planet for...
... Not that you can really sell planets, anyway. Heehee!
Oh, yeah, I don't know if I already said this, but Lirin Bahonan (the character) is now 29 years old (since the 19th of last month).
He was 27 when I made him up. Not very impress-o, but it's something!
Yeah, well, Almanzo Woods, another character of mine, was created as age 16, but is now 19! 20? Can't remember. Arrgh.
Well, I have characters that are older than my planet, anyway.
And that concludes our univer$al studies of today!

... What? No, no, you must be money-obsessed and hallucinating. I didn't use a $ for an S...

Mary

4 comments:

  1. Say, how do you pronounce Crichianadiie?
    Crich-EE-Anna-DIE
    "Crich" is like "ich" with a "Cr" at the beginning. "Cr" is like "Grr"!
    Say, I wonder how Google Translate would pronounce it... I ought to go check...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Crich-EE-en-EE-Dee!
    Oh, and correcting a typo... "itch" not "ich".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a character named "Pheuae"
    Pronounced Fhu'-way but google translate prounounced it Foo-EE. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! "Foo-EE. Something stinks". XD
    At first, I'd probably pronounce it "Fee-YOU-ay" on accident... or "Fey-YOU-Ah-EE"!
    What's the name's origin? Or did you make it up?

    ReplyDelete