Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Dawnwolf (Book Trailer)

Okay, I'm going to have to hand it to you straight. I got hardly anything done on FireHeart. I did, however, eat tamales last night, so I'm a super happy camper. That's one resolution off the list. ♪
So! If you didn't peek ahead already, you'll see I just posted a video. That, my friend, is a book trailer to help promote my novel, The Dawnwolf. Check it out!

Hand drawn images, photo effects, royalty free music, and Windows Movie Maker--all of these went hand in hand in hand in hand. If it's necessary to specify how many hands went in hand. It's a start, considering my limitations. You guys are all I have (sob, sob), so don't hesitate to show it to friends and pass the link around! Just don't re-upload without my permission or credit.

I'm snooping around and figuring out different ways I can spread the word about my novel. I've successfully caught the eyes of a few people aside from relatives and friends, which is pretty good. By the way, if you've read and finished The Dawnwolf, please do leave a review and rating on Amazon! You'll be helping me out in many ways if you give your opinion, because it counts.
If you have and suggestions pertaining to how I can further expand the audience of my novel, please share! As a self-publisher, I have to do it all by my wee little self until I get a publisher for the big girls. I hope to achieve this if I win grand prize in the Amazon Breakthrough Awards, WHICH begin submission in less than a week. I keep forgetting. Ah.

So, while I'm busy promoting my novel, psyching myself to edit and revise FireHeart, and already plotting for my next project (which I'm pretty sure I've decided on), I'll manage to keep you posted. I highly recommend transforming into a blue bird and stalking me in the land of Twitter, or creepily say that you like me on Facebook. Or you can add me, but if you start any funny business I won't hesitate to kick you off. Sorry, I have a reputation to keep, and tamales to protect.
Wait...what...

Word of the Day
Skullduggery:
Trickery: verbal misrepresentation intended to take advantage of you in some way.

...I'm not skullduggerying you. What? Bad grammar? Yes, I'm a published author, why do you ask?

Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment