Monday, January 14, 2013

Amazon Breakthrough Novel Awards

I stayed up until past midnight waiting and entering my novel into the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Awards contest. (Which I will be abbreviating to ABNA like a normal person from here on out.)
I was very nervous/excited when it all came down to that last button I had to click in order to throw my book out into the contest. I'm still excited. I truly hope to be chosen. You guys can help make this possible when voting comes around in the finals, which hopefully I will make it to. I'm setting my hopes and sights high! There will be no pessimism over here, but no arrogance, either.
For now...we wait.

Currently I'm still taking time off from FireHeart. I won't be publishing it until The Dawnwolf attracts enough decent attention. Want to see FireHeart sooner? Help is appreciated. ;)

Super stoked!
Wolf

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! ^_^ If you like, I'll advertise your book (write reviews for it on my blogs, or share the trailer). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I'd appreciate that very much. Thank you!

    -Wolf

    ReplyDelete