Friday, December 28, 2012

Good Tidings!

Merry Christmas, by the way, or Happy Holidays. Whichever thou dost prefer.
I come with good news after my month-long absence! The good news is that I haven't been slacking all this time! But no, really, even better...wait for it...wait for it...drumroll, anyone? No? Okay, fine.
All right, the time is here. The second edition of The Dawnwolf is complete! Yes, my dear friend, it is 100% done, corrected, and ready to hit bookstores, libraries, and e-stores! That will take a little time, but I'll spam you with links once it happens.
I'm so stoked and excited! This has been made possible all thanks to three brilliant ladies by the names of E. G. Windsor, Victoria Grace, and Teddy Ashcraft. In honor of their epic, typo-smashing, grammatical-error-burning, time-consuming feats at the keyboard in spite of busy schedules, I hereby add them to my list of loyal contributors and bellow my loudest and giddiest thanks! I couldn't have done it without you guys! Words can't express my gratitude. Actions might. I'd hug and squeeeeeeeeze you all if I could.
As I write this, I'm getting ready to publish it. Since I have to go attend to that business, I don't have time to say anything else, so I will get back with you later!
Thanks for your continued support, everyone! I didn't forget about you!

Wolf

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Lots of time and effort have been put into this novel and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

    LW

    ReplyDelete