Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 30

As you can clearly see, I've already won this year's NaNoWriMo challenge, at 50,004 words! I'm a darn happy camper over here, and I'm looking forward to editing this novel and getting it out there via CreateSpace's offer!
I have a ton of stuff to do today, so alas, I won't be throwing a crazy party... boo.
I hope you throw one, though, if you've won also! And even if you haven't, or can't for some reason, throw one anyway! Come on, just a little one?
If you're not done yet, or nowhere near done, or maybe you just don't have time and are unable... you deserve no less credit for at least attending and doing your best! Be proud of what you've done, and congratulations to all!
I'll be looking forward to next year's challenge, and happy early December!

After this, I'll probably wait until January to edit "The Dawnwolf". For your information, it turned out to be GOOD! But it can be better.
In the meantime, I'll be getting back to my regular writing!

Peace out!
Wolf

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am no where near finishing, but I'll see if I can "win" for the code and just type throughout the school year, pairing it with Science Olympiad and all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lucy!
    Just do your best, then! I'm rooting for you in these last hours!
    There will hopefully be a challenge next year, but NaNoWriMo needs to raise more money in order to make it happen...
    I'm considering a donation, although I'm sure they'll make it, nevertheless!

    -Wolf

    ReplyDelete