Monday, July 11, 2011

LB:RR: AHA!

AHA! I'VE GOT IT!!
*cough*
Too much enthusiasm. Actually, I "got it" a few days ago, in fact.
Got what? Well, what, aren't you telepathic? Can't you already tell what I'm going to say?
Enough of that. I won't say much for now, but I think that Lirin's background story might be changing again...
This will change only a little bit in the series, like different references, different events, etc.. This will also allow me to get rid of the vast amount of time I kept passing to get to the point.
These changes will mainly effect the first novel, "Rising Rage", since the beginning of the story will be vastly different. I'm thinking of making him be in his mid-to-late teens instead of a little kid, or a swordsman working for the castle or military or something instead of a forest-dwelling simpleton... I wont make these changes until I finish the first draft, though.

Yeah, the difference will make it better depending on what I settle for... We'll see!
...Actually, I think I pretty much told you everything. Oh, well... BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?
I didn't tell you about my new ideas for the books 4 and 5! HA! Too bad; you'll have to wait.

With that, I am off!
Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment