Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hmm, what to do...

What should I write for NaNoWriMo? Sure, it's about five months away or so, but still, I'm clueless...
I think I'll finally write "The Dawnwolf", but it needs more development in order to move along smoothly. Five months is a fair amount of time for that (maybe too long, even!), so I think I'll get to work on that sometime soon... maybe when I finish writing "LB:RR"'s first draft, which will actually be kind of soon! Kind of...
So, yeah, it's never a bad idea to start planning early.
I also heard of Camp NaNoWriMo, but I don't plan on doing it... not this year, that is. Maybe next year!

I just want a fresh idea, you know? Maybe one will come to me soon....
In the meantime, I'll be working on my other novels! I have to important first drafts I need to finish ("E: ROD" and "LB:RR") and edit, but I'm setting my sights on only one for now.

Nothing new today, but I'll tell you what; keep in touch, man. Something big is bound to come up sooner than later.

Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment