Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dear Lord.

That was exhausting. Thirty whole days of getting up early and writing for two hours (or more) straight... every day... all month. I admit it was indeed enjoyable, despite plot errors and holes, but now...
I'm done! That's 60,936 words on the nose. Nearly twice as much as I did last year.
Will I do even more next year? Maybe. Maybe not. I might just keep doing 50,000 words every year like sane people do... heehee. But who knows? I might find myself with enough time to do a whopping 100,000 words!
Well, anyway, congratulations to all who met their goals! And to those who did not, better luck next time, and you did try hard, I hope, so you get a prize for that... which... is likely a congratulations nonetheless from friends and or family!
But you know what? Tomorrow, it'll be December. Allow me to say it again. DECEMBER!!! Why, time flies way too fast sometimes when you're having fun.
...Well, even if I'm a really, really, REALLY old woman years from now, I'll still be writing. ;D

So... again...
CUN-GRAT-YEW-LAY-SHUNS!
If you understood that, then I shall be off.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment