Monday, September 24, 2012

NaNoWriMo Project Confirmed!

So! I was brainstorming between intervals of sleep the other night and I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I'll most likely be writing the new novel idea I had mentioned in my last post for NaNoWriMo. I'm short on time, the idea is more developed than Noctivagous, and there's only a few things I need to change. Noctivagous needs some marinating time. This, however, came together easily, and faster than I thought.
Also, I'll most likely changing the name of the book (it had a name earlier if you didn't notice) as well as the band itself. It was one of those moments where you slap together a name for something temporarily and find out later that you either don't like it, it doesn't fit the storyline, or simply doesn't make sense, you know what I mean? Same for Noctivagous, though. I like it, it makes sense, it sticks, but it might be unmemorable to others or a mouthful. Darn!
Anyway, yes, even though I'm 10k words into this new project, I'll set my word count to 60,000 or something and do it the fair way.
I have quite a bit of work to do, but I'm confident that it will get done before the end of October. The second edition of The Dawnwolf is complete and I'm currently having it reviewed by a couple of people. I keep pushing it back, but I know now for certain that it will be released at the beginning of next month.

Oh, the busy excitement of being a hardcore writer!

Word Of The Day
Idiosyncrasy:
1. A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
2. A physiological or temperamental peculiarity.
3. An unusual individual reaction to food or a drug.
 
Also, the first edition of The Dawnwolf has dropped to $11.99. The right-hand sidebar will have the links.

Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment