Saturday, May 26, 2012

Vacation

Haven't been posting in the last couple of weeks, but I'm sure we all can understand I've been busy.
My deadline has been creeping up, and my novel has yet to hit the third edit, but at the same time, I'm nearly done. Right afterward, I'll take a nice long break, and then begin the full development of "Noctivagous". Or, perhaps I'll continue writing in one of the drafts I've put on hold. Maybe both.

For the moment, I won't be posting (probably at all) until "The Dawnwolf" is done, which I estimate to be about a month from now. Until then, ciao!


Wolf
P.S. I hit 60,000 words, but it dropped again, then rose... Who knows what it will rest at in the end?

Edit: The Facebook Like button seems to have vanished so I will attempt to get it fixed ASAP...

No comments:

Post a Comment