Friday, June 24, 2011

General Update

I've been switching between novels a lot... I don't think that's really normal for a writer, but whatever. We're all unique, right? :P
I was writing a little in "LB:RR" today, but I decided I'd write later since I didn't feel like getting to a point in the journey (to find the first Lost Rock) where it was nighttime, when Bain would show back up after these six years of absence. Sure, fillers are boring to both writer and reader alike, but there's gotta be something in between before a big BOOM.
I haven't done much of anything with the "Feng Song" rewrite and "The Primal Red". I need to put a real good kick into both of them to keep both myself and readers interested, like some serious plot twists, for an example.
"The Primal Red" needs more character developments, while "Feng Song" just needs a good plot that lasts awhile. There's gotta be an epic feel, you know?

Anyway, my main sights have been set back to "ELDENDOR: The Rise of Dagria". I'm going to start alternating between this and "LB:RR" for now.
If you're wondering what I've been writing all this time, well, I've been practicing my writing skills, so to speak. I needed a boost. XD

Oh, yeah, and I've been typing up a list of every character I ever made up. It's about 230 so far... And I'm not counting random guards, servants/maids, passersby, very-much side characters, or anything like that, either!

OK, on that note, I'm off.
Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment